An easy way to divide a Cone into 4 equal segments.
You will need...
- The easy-to-use Printable Cone Marking template found below
- Paper scissors
- Pen/Pencil/Butterknife/Tucking Tool/Tracing Wheel (any one of these)
- A couple of pins
- Flexible tape measure
- Print out the template at 100% (do not re-size or use the 'Shrink to Fit' option on your printer).
- Cut out one of the templates.
- Pin to the bottom of your Foam Cone.
- Use the lines on the template to draw guidelines along the bottom of the cone and a flexible tape measure to bring the lines up the cone (see the video above for instructions).
Helpful Links & Supplies:
Soft Foam (including our pre-lined foam)
OG Tape Measures/Ball-Marking Guides (coming soon!)
ALL of our Ball Marking Videos
Free Ornament Pattern Workshop (includes printables)
Leave a Comment