Skip to content
An easy way to find the center of any of any Hemi (half ball).
- The printable template below
- A couple of pins
You can find our Soft Foam Hemis HERE
- Print out the template at 100% (do not re-size or use the 'Shrink to Fit' option on your printer).
- Cut out the templates.
- Fold the template along the straight lines so you are left with a small square.
- Cut a tiny snip out of the point in the middle to leave a small hole.
- Lay your template on a flat surface and align the flat side of your hemi with the circle on the template.
- Fold the square sides around the hemi, it may help to pin them in place. Then, use a pen to mark through the hole you cut to indicate the center.
- You can also use the straight lines to mark the hemi into quarters depending on the pattern you are making.
Leave a Comment